A Really Interesting Office 365 Podcast
I mentioned some time ago that MVPs Paul Robichaux, Vasil Michev, and myself had got together at an event in Mallorca, Spain to tape an episode of the Office 365 Exposed podcast. Well, we did, and it was great – but the recorder failed to co-operate and we ended up with a recording that just didn’t work.
Topics in Office 365 Exposed
Although it’s always a pain to redo work, in this case we were able to talk about some recent topics that deserve coverage, including:
- The need for secure (private) channels in Teams.
- The FUD used by some backup vendors to justify their products to Office 365 tenants.
- Microsoft’s new transport rule to encrypt outbound email.
- Why the Information Protection implementation in SharePoint isn’t as good as it should be.
- Some Office 365 E5 features that have been moved to the Office 365 E3 plan.
- The new Teams usage reports in the Teams and Skype for Business Admin Center.
- The new OWA is generally available.
Sometimes the discussion got hot and heavy, but that tends to happen when people are passionate about a topic. We hope that you enjoy the show. If you have any ideas for topics you’d like us to talk about in the future, please let us know in a comment to this post.
The speakers in the Office 365 Exposed podcast all contribute to the Office 365 for IT Pros eBook. If you like how they argue on the podcast, you might just like the book too.